|Vol 7, No 2 (2011): Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society||Is mobile learning a resource in higher education? Data evidence from an empirical research in Ticino (Switzerland)||Abstract PDF|
|Emanuele Rapetti, Anna Picco-Schwendener, Sara Vannini|
|Vol 6, No 1 (2010): Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society||Elledueò: Integrating “formal” and “social” in a language learning environment of Italian as a Second Language||Abstract PDF|
|Francesco Scolastra, Stefania Spina|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2008): Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society - Focus on Lifelong Learning||Lifelong learning: what role for e-learning 2.0?||Abstract PDF|
|Antonio Calvani, Giovanni Bonaiuti, Antonio Fini|
|Vol 4, No 3 (2008): Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society - Papers from the 5th Sie-l Conference||E-Learning 2.0. A case study on a growing community||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2008): Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society - Focus on Lifelong Learning||IntroOpenEd 2007: an experience on Open Education by a virtual community of teachers||Abstract PDF|
|Antonio Fini, Andreas Formiconi, Alessandro Giorni, Nuccia Silvana Pirruccello, Elisa Spadavecchia, Emanuela Zibordi|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society | ISSN (online) 1971 - 8829 | ISSN (paper) 1826 - 6223 © 2017 Je-LKS - Italian e-Learning Association (SIe-L).