|Vol 11, No 1 (2015): Focus on: Smart, Ubiquitous and Massive Learning Environments||On demand analysis of learning experiences for adaptive content retrieval in an e-learning environment||Abstract PDF|
|Raman Raghuveer, BK Tripathy|
|Vol 6, No 1 (2010): Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society||Elledueò: Integrating “formal” and “social” in a language learning environment of Italian as a Second Language||Abstract PDF|
|Francesco Scolastra, Stefania Spina|
|Vol 3, No 3 (2007): Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society||Topic Maps e XTM per l’e-learning||Abstract PDF|
|Giovanni Adorni, Mauro Coccoli, Gianni Vercelli, Giuliano Vivanet|
|Vol 5, No 3 (2009): Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society||Semantic Retrieval of Learning Objects with Schema Matching||Abstract PDF|
|Beniamino Di Martino|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society | ISSN (online) 1971 - 8829 | ISSN (paper) 1826 - 6223 © 2017 Je-LKS - Italian e-Learning Association (SIe-L).