|Vol 11, No 3 (2015): Gamification and Serious Game for Learning||Employing game analytics techniques in the psychometric measurement of game-based assessments with dynamic content||Abstract PDF|
|Yasser Jaffal, Dieter Wloka|
|Vol 8, No 1 (2012): Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society||Educational Robotics: Robotics from fantasy medium to medium for fantasy||Abstract PDF|
|Giuseppe Alessandri, Martina Paciaroni|
|Vol 5, No 2 (2009): Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society - Focus on Simulations||Management of teaching simulations with an authoring tool||Abstract PDF|
|Roberta Costantini, Silvia Micarelli, Pierpaolo Sarti, Claudio Vergini|
|Vol 5, No 2 (2009): Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society - Focus on Simulations||Simulation and learning: the role of mental models||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 5, No 2 (2009): Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society - Focus on Simulations||Serious Games between simulation and game. A proposal of taxonomy||Abstract PDF|
|Brunella Botte, Claudia Botte, Marta Sponsiello|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society | ISSN (online) 1971 - 8829 | ISSN (paper) 1826 - 6223 © 2017 Je-LKS - Italian e-Learning Association (SIe-L).