Main Article Content
This research aims to develop a project-based seamless learning model that integrates formal and informal learning in the Islamic economic course, using the ADDIE model. The methods used in this study are divided into two stages. The first analyzes the expert test on the developed product model using the Content Validity Index (CVI) formula. Meanwhile, the second examines the learning outcomes data using the t-test. The expert validation showed the learning design developed is in accordance with the dimensions of Mobile Seamless Learning (MSL), and the developed Seamless learning model fulfills the requirements to be implemented in learning. Likewise, the results of the trial results showed Seamless Learning design developed can improve learning outcomes in the Islamic economic system course.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The author declares that the submitted to Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society (Je-LKS) is original and that is has neither been published previously nor is currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
The author agrees that SIe-L (Italian Society of e-Learning) has the right to publish the material sent for inclusion in the journal Je-LKS.
The author agree that articles may be published in digital format (on the Internet or on any digital support and media) and in printed format, including future re-editions, in any language and in any license including proprietary licenses, creative commons license or open access license. SIe-L may also use parts of the work to advertise and promote the publication.
The author declares s/he has all the necessary rights to authorize the editor and SIe-L to publish the work.
The author assures that the publication of the work in no way infringes the rights of third parties, nor violates any penal norms and absolves SIe-L from all damages and costs which may result from publication.
The author declares further s/he has received written permission without limits of time, territory, or language from the rights holders for the free use of all images and parts of works still covered by copyright, without any cost or expenses to SIe-L.
For all the information please check the Ethical Code of Je-LKS, available at http://www.je-lks.org/index.php/ethical-code
- Arifin, S. (2016). Islamic religious education and radicalism in Indonesia: Strategy of de-radicalization through strengthening the living values education. Indonesian Journal of Islam and Muslim Societies, 6(1), 93. https://doi.org/10.18326/ijims.v6i1.93-126
- Awaluddin, R. (2014). Pengembangan Model Pembelajaran Ekonomi Islam Berbasis Mobile Learning : Studi Research and Development pada Mahasiswa Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia. Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, 1–17.
- Baldwin, S. J., Ching, Y. H., & Friesen, N. (2018). Online course design and development among college and university instructors: An analysis using grounded theory. Online Learning Journal, 22(2), 157–172. https://doi.org/10.24059/olj.v22i2.1212
- Basri, Samsul. Samin, Bunasor & Beik, I. S. (2019). Peran Kurikulum Ekonomi Syariah untuk Pencapaian Kemakmuran dan Kesejahteraan. Ta’dibuna: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam, 8(1), 47. https://doi.org/10.32832/tadibuna.v8i1.1340
- Branch, Son, D., & Onishi, H. (2018). Instructional Design: The ADDIE Approach. In Understanding Medical Education. https://doi.org/10.1002/9781119373780.ch6
- Chan, T., & Chan, T. (2006). One-to-one technology-enhanced learning : An opportunity for global research collaboration. Research and Practice in Technology Enhanced Learning, 1(1), 3–29. https://doi.org/10.1142/S1793206806000032
- Choiri, Moch. M., & Fitriani, A. (2011). Problematika Pendidikan Islam Sebagai Sub Sistem Pendidikan Nasional di Era Global. Al-Tahrir: Jurnal Pemikiran Islam, 11(2), 303–326. https://doi.org/10.21154/al-tahrir.v11i2.37
- Choiri, M. M., & Fitriani, A. (2011). Problematika Pendidikan Islam Sebagai Sub Sistem Pendidikan Nasional di Era Global. Al-Tahrir: Jurnal Pemikiran Islam, 11, 303–326.
- Ertmer, P. A., & Ottenbreit-Leftwich, A. (2013). Removing obstacles to the pedagogical changes required by Jonassen’s vision of authentic technology-enabled learning. Computers and Education, 64, 175–182. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2012.10.008
- Gai Mali, Y. C. (2016). Project-Based Learning in Indonesian EFL Classrooms: from Theory to Practice. IJEE (Indonesian Journal of English Education), 3(1), 89–105. https://doi.org/10.15408/ijee.v3i1.2651
- Hanafi, Y. &, & Sulthoni, A. (2017). Pendidikan Islam Transformatif Membentuk Pribadi Berkarakter (4th ed.). Dream Litera.
- Hendryadi, H. (2017). Validitas Isi: Tahap Awal Pengembangan Kuesioner. Jurnal Riset Manajemen Dan Bisnis (JRMB) Fakultas Ekonomi UNIAT, 2(2), 169–178. https://doi.org/10.36226/jrmb.v2i2.47
- Hung, P., Hwang, G., Lin, Y., Wu, T., & Su, I. (2013). Seamless connection between learning and assessment- applying progressive learning tasks in mobile ecology inquiry Seamless Connection between Learning and Assessment- Applying Progressive Learning Tasks in Mobile Ecology Inquiry. Educational Technology & Society, 16(1), 194–205.
- Impedovo, M. A. (2011). Mobile learning and activity theory. Journal of E-Learning and Knowledge Society, 7(2), 103–109. https://doi.org/10.20368/1971-8829/525
- Milrad, Marcelo; Wong, Lung-Hsiang; Sharples, Mike; Hwang, Gwo-Jen; Looi, Chee-Kit and Ogata, H. (2013). Seamless learning: an international perspective on next-generation technology-enhanced learning. In Handbook of Mobile Learning (pp. 95–108). Abingdon: Routledge. http://oro.open.ac.uk/id/eprint/39219
- Pabrua Batoon, M. V., Glasserman Morales, L. D., & Yanez Figueroa, J. A. (2018). Instructional design to measure the efficacy of interactive e-books in a high school setting. Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education, 19(2), 47–60. https://doi.org/10.17718/tojde.415641
- Reigeluth, C. M., Beatty, B. J., & Myers, R. D. (2017). Instructional-Design Theories and Models, Volume IV: The Shift to Learner-Centered Instruction. Taylor and Francis.
- Richey, R. C. (2010). The Instructional Design Knowledge Base: Theory, Research, and Practice. Routledge. https://doi.org/DOI: 10.4324/9780203840986
- Ridha, S., Annaba, P., & Wahab, A. (2020). Designing Geospatial Technology Learning Material Based on Spatial Thinking for High School Students. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, 13(7), 816–838.
- Safiah, I., Sudana, I. N., Setyosari, P., & Ulfa, S. (2020). The Effect of Seamless Learning on Understanding Concepts and Critical Thinking Abilities. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, 13(10), 67–81.
- Salehudin, M., Sarimin, D. S., Rondonuwu, R. H. S., Yunus, M., & Safiah, I. (2020). Using instagram to support creative learning and project based learning. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(5), 4866–4876.
- Sites, R., & Green, A. (2008). Leaving ADDIE for SAM. In Association for Talent Development. Association for Talent Development.
- Song, Y. (2014). Author ’ s personal copy Computers & Education “ Bring Your Own Device ( BYOD ) ” for seamless science inquiry in a primary school. El Sevier, 74, 12.
- Song, Y. (2018). Improving primary students’ collaborative problem solving competency in project-based science learning with productive failure instructional design in a seamless learning environment. Educational Technology Research and Development, 66(4), 979–1008. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11423-018-9600-3
- Toh, Y., So, H. J., Seow, P., Chen, W., & Looi, C. K. (2013). Seamless learning in the mobile age: A theoretical and methodological discussion on using cooperative inquiry to study digital kids on-the-move. Learning, Media and Technology, 38(3), 301–318. https://doi.org/10.1080/17439884.2012.666250
- Vai, M., & Sosulski, K. (2014). Essentials of Online Course Design: A Standards-Based Guide. In Teaching Theology & Religion (Vol. 17, Issue 1). http://10.0.4.87/teth.12170%5Cnhttp://jproxy.lib.ecu.edu/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=ehh&AN=93393011&site=ehost-live
- Wekesa, N. W., & Ongunya, R. O. (2016). Project Based Learning on Students’ Performance in the Concept of Classification of Organisms among Secondary Schools in Kenya. Journal of Education and Practice, 7(16), 25–31.
- Wong, L.-H. (2013). Analysis of Students ’ After-School Mobile-Assisted Artifact Creation Processes in a Seamless Language Learning Environment. 16, 198–211.
- Wong, L. (2015). A Brief History of Mobile Seamless Learning. In Seamless Learning in the Age of Mobile Connectivity (pp. 3–40). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-287-113-8_1
- Wong, L. H., & Looi, C. K. (2011). What seams do we remove in mobile-assisted seamless learning? A critical review of the literature. Computers and Education, 57(4), 2364–2381. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2011.06.007
- Zakaria, W. N. W., Abas, H., Masrom, M., Mohdali, R., & Mohamed, N. N. N. (2019). Development of self-learning economics app for secondary school students in Malaysia based on information processing model. TEM Journal, 8(3), 908–914. https://doi.org/10.18421/TEM83-31